TestOut Linux Pro prepares students for the modern demands of Linux system administrative careers. Demand for Linux capabilities are growing and becoming more prevalent each day. This course focuses on the skills needed to secure an enterprise, power the cloud, and manage and maintain Linux systems.
- Installation and Localization
- Boot and Shutdown
- GUI and Desktops
- Software Installation
- Users and Groups
- Disk and File Management
- Hardware Installation
- Processes and System Services
- Cloud and Virtualization
- Scripting and Automation
Everything Students Need for Entry-Level Linux System Administration
Linux Pro brings full-featured learning activities and resources straight to the classroom.
- Our text and video lessons help students learn key concepts and terms.
- Our technology demos and hands-on labs help students learn how to implement and utilize essential technologies.
- Our exams and questions help teachers accurately gauge a student’s learning.
- Our certification practice resources help students prepare for key industry certification exams.
All these resources are nicely packaged to help teachers focus on teaching and helping students succeed.
The Best Hands-on Learning for Practicing Real-World Linux Administrative Skills
Our state-of-the-art simulation labs are fantastic resources for students to learn viable Linux system skills, such as the Linux Shell, configuring and troubleshooting networks, software, and connections. All labs are replicated to teach concepts and scenarios found in the classroom and various industries. The product provides access to various technologies. Our labs require no setup. Students can get straight to work. This means that:
- Instructors do not need to spend countless hours installing software and making sure that each virtual machine is working as anticipated.
- There is no need for instructors to set up physical labs, purchase software, or conduct regular maintenance and updates.
- Students do not need to use multiple computers or virtual machines to complete labs or practice different online skills.
All labs auto-grade and can sync with most LMS systems. This provides effortless grading, saving instructors time and resources.
Confidence Through Certification
TestOut Linux Pro offers hundreds of lessons and practice questions to help students master the concepts they will encounter on the CompTIA Linux+ certification exam. Using this course, students can also prepare for the TestOut Linux Pro certification exam. This exam measures students’ ability to configure, troubleshoot, and manage Linux Systems. Practice exam reports provide users with valuable feedback on areas where additional study may be needed. A one-time voucher to take this valuable TestOut Linux Pro exam is included with the course at no additional cost. This course and certification will give students the skills and confidence to pursue a career in Linux technology.