TestOut Hybrid Server Pro: Core teaches students the requisite skills to configure and administer hybrid server environments. Hybrid Server Pro: Core builds foundational understanding, and teaches students to how to configure on-premise servers and how to integrate Azure services with existing server infrastructure. It also prepares students for the more advanced management and integration that will be covered in TestOut Hybrid Server Pro: Advanced. Essential topics include:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Hybrid Network Connectivity
- DNS Implementation
- IP Addressing
- Storage and Data Management
- File System Management
- Virtualization and Containers
Everything Students Need for Entry-Level IT Positions
Hybrid Server Pro: Core brings full-featured learning activities and resources straight to the classroom.
- Our text and video lessons help students learn key concepts and terms.
- Our technology demos and hands-on labs help students learn how to implement and utilize essential technologies.
- Our exams and questions help teachers accurately gauge a student’s learning.
- Our certification practice resources help students prepare for key industry certification exams.
Including all these resources in a single package helps teachers focus on teaching and enabling student success.
The Best Hands-on Learning for Practicing Real-World IT skills
Our state-of-the-art simulation labs are fantastic resources for students to learn essential technology skills, such as configuring on-premise servers and networking, Active Directory, managing storage and file sharing, group policy management, and hybrid server management tools. All labs are designed to teach concepts based on real-world scenarios found in the classroom and industry. Our labs require no setup. Students can get straight to work. This means that:
- Instructors do not need to spend countless hours installing software and making sure that each virtual machine is working as anticipated.
- There is no need for instructors to set up physical labs, purchase software, or conduct regular maintenance and updates.
- Students do not need to use multiple computers or virtual machines to complete labs or practice different online skills.
All labs auto-grade and can sync with most LMS systems. This provides effortless grading, saving instructors time and resources.
Confidence Through Certification
TestOut Hybrid Server Pro: Core offers hundreds of lessons and practice questions to help students master the concepts they will encounter on the Microsoft Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure certification exam. Using this course, students can also prepare for the TestOut Hybrid Server Pro: Core exam. This exam measures students’ ability to administer Active Directory Domain Services, Windows Server file and storage services, Virtualization, and Networking services. Practice exam reports provide users with valuable feedback on areas where additional study may be needed. A one-time voucher to take this valuable TestOut Hybrid Server Pro: Core exam is included with the course at no additional cost. This course and certification will give students the skills and confidence to pursue a career in technology.