TestOut Network Pro helps students advance their knowledge and skills in connecting devices to the network in a professional environment. Network Pro covers networking and telecommunications concepts and skills to help students prepare to enter the workforce as an IT Network Administrator. In this course, students will learn:
- Networking Basics
- Networking Devices and Connectors
- IP Configuration
- Routing and Switching
- Network Management
- Wireless, LANs, and WANs
- Network Security
- Network Policies and Procedures
Network Pro also prepares students for the CompTIA Network+ certification exam and the TestOut Network Pro certification exam. Obtaining these certifications provides businesses the assurance they need to know that they are hiring the right person for their networking job.
And just like other TestOut products, Network Pro brings full-featured learning activities and resources straight to the classroom. Our text and video lessons help students learn key concepts and terms. Our demos and simulations help students apply their new knowledge in real-life networking scenarios. Quizzes and questions can be used to help teachers accurately gauge student’s learning and their readiness to take a certification exam. All these resources are nicely packaged for easy course delivery and management.
1. Great learning resources to help students master key networking concepts and terms
TestOut Network Pro uses video lessons, text lessons, and quizzes to teach and reinforce many important networking concepts and terms, such as:
- CAT8, Fiber, and other networking standards
- Switches, routers, patch panels, and additional networking equipment
- Networking software
- DNS configuration and management
- Network troubleshooting processes
TestOut Network Pro includes:
- 14 Chapters
- 582 Learning Resources
- 2,071 Networking Topics
- 84 Quizzes
- 1,194 Questions
2. Best hands-on learning for students to learn and practice real-world networking skills
Our state-of-the-art simulation labs are fantastic resources for students to learn marketable networking skills, such as:
- Configuring both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Creating a Domain Name Service (DNS) server
- Utilizing command-line utilities like ipconfig, nslookup, tracert, etc.
- Troubleshooting networking using Wireshark
All labs are replicated to teach concepts and networking scenarios found in the industry. The product provides:
- 107 Labs
- 118 Technology Demos
- And teaches 35 different networking technologies, including Windows 10, Linux, Windows Server, and Pfsense.
Our labs require no setup. Students can get straight to work. This means that:
- Instructors don’t need to spend countless hours installing software, and making sure that each virtual machine is working as anticipated.
- There is no need for instructors to set up physical labs, purchase software, or conduct regular maintenance and updates.
- Students don’t need to use multiple computers or virtual machines to complete labs or practice using different networking skills.
Also, all labs are self-graded. Labs auto-grade and can sync with most LMS systems. This provides effortless grading, and minimal work for instructors.
3. Confidence through industry certification
TestOut Network Pro offers hundreds of lessons and practice questions to helping students understand the scope and depth of the CompTIA Network+ certification exam. Using this course, students can also prepare to pass the TestOut Network Pro certification exam. This exam measures students’ ability to perform networking tasks and troubleshooting using our industry-leading simulation technology. When preparing for those exams, educators and students can use exam practice reports that show granular views of where students might be struggling, and where to spend extra time. The voucher to take this valuable TestOut Network Pro exam is included with the course. No extra charge for students.