TestOut PC Pro prepares students for the modern demands of entry-level IT positions. Demands for IT Support Technicians are changing as the needs of remote workforces become more prevalent. This course focuses on the underlying technology that allows modern IT systems to operate and prepares students to set-up, support, and troubleshoot these systems. Essential topics include:
- Computer Hardware
- Operating Systems
- Installation and Implementation
- File and System Management
- Peripheral Devices
- Mobile Technologies
Everything Students Need for Entry-Level IT Positions
PC Pro brings full-featured learning activities and resources straight to the classroom.
- Our text and video lessons help students learn key concepts and terms.
- Our technology demos and hands-on labs help students learn how to implement and utilize essential technologies.
- Our exams and questions help teachers accurately gauge a student’s learning.
- Our certification practice resources help students prepare for key industry certification exams.
All these resources are nicely packaged to help teachers focus on teaching and helping students succeed.
The Best Hands-on Learning for Practicing Real-World IT skills
Our state-of-the-art simulation labs are fantastic resources for students to learn viable computer skills, such as working with computer components, configuring and troubleshooting networks, troubleshooting devices, software, and connections. All labs are replicated to teach concepts and scenarios found in the classroom and various industries. The product provides access to various technologies across multiple systems such as Windows 11, Linux, iPadOS. Our labs require no setup. Students can get straight to work. This means that:
- Instructors do not need to spend countless hours installing software and making sure that each virtual machine is working as anticipated.
- There is no need for instructors to set up physical labs, purchase software, or conduct regular maintenance and updates.
- Students do not need to use multiple computers or virtual machines to complete labs or practice different online skills.
All labs auto-grade and can sync with most LMS systems. This provides effortless grading, saving instructors time and resources.
Confidence Through Certification
TestOut PC Pro offers hundreds of lessons and practice questions to help students master the concepts they will encounter on the CompTIA A+ certification exams. Using this course, students can also prepare for the TestOut PC Pro certification exam. This exam measures students’ ability to assess, troubleshoot, and resolve common user issues in IT. Practice exam reports provide users with valuable feedback on areas where additional study may be needed. A one-time voucher to take this valuable TestOut PC Pro exam is included with the course at no additional cost. This course and certification will give students the skills and confidence to pursue a career in technology.